Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 1 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Park, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Park, SW16. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Park, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Babington Road, Streatham, SW16

425000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering generously-sized entertaining space and period d├ęcor, this superb one bedroom raised ground floor flat, is set within a charming period converted property and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Vant Road, Tooting, SW17

360000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Fordyce House, Tooting Bec, SW16

349950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

With a great location close to Tooting Bec Common, this fabulous sixth floor one bedroom flat benefits from well proportioned living space and a superb roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Eardley Road, Streatham Common, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented one bedroom ground floor flat offering stylish entertaining space, lovely kitchen and easy access to many shops and amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Thrale Road, Streatham Park, SW16

330000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Aldrington Road, Streatham, SW16

275000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Howe1