Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Park, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Park, SW16. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Park, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ribblesdale Road, Furzedown, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a charming Victorian period converted property this fabulous three bedroom split-level flat offers an excellent accommodation with private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Southcroft Road, Tooting, SW16

620000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A large mid-terrace house, presented in good condition, currently arranged over three floors with two kitchens to suit the current owners needs, three bedrooms, one on each floor and a large 36' garden. Freehold. Read more.

Gleneagle Road, Streatham Park, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the second (top) floor of a handsome period conversion, and recently decorated throughout, this spacious and bright flat offers three double bedrooms and open-plan living areas. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Southcroft Road, Tooting Graveney, SW17

589950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Presented in good order, featuring parquet flooring in the reception room and a large 80' garden with substantial patio area, this three bedroom house is also set back from the road by a pretty front garden. Freehold. Read more.

Eardley Road, Streatham, SW16

550000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This great three bedroom terrace house with offers generous living space with a double reception room, an excellent modern kitchen and a pretty rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Cunliffe Street, Streatham, SW16

349950 Recently sold

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A lovely three bedroom two storey flat situated within easy reach of Streatham Station (National Rail) and offering generous entertaining spaces and a lovely eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Thomas and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Thomas Howe1