Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham Park, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Park, SW16. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Streatham Park, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Welham Road, Furzedown, SW17

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

Currently undergoing extensive renovation works throughout, an end-of-terrace three bedroom house benefiting from a driveway for two cars and a large private garden. Read more.

Fallsbrook Road, Streatham Common, SW16

427 per week (1851 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

This bright and well proportioned three bedroom house is located on a quiet residential street and benefits from excellent entertaining space and a private rear garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Campbell Close, Streatham, SW16

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house to rent

A delightful end-of-terrace three bedroom house boasting a spacious reception room with sliding doors opening out onto an ample garden, with well-sized bedrooms throughout. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape