Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Vale, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Vale, SW16. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Vale, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Streatham Vale, Streatham Vale, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This spacious three bedroom first floor maisonette offers light and airy accommodation moments from local amenities, also benefiting from a private roof terrace and a well presented interior. Freehold. Read more.

Isham Road, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented with stylish concrete features, this stunning three bedroom house is quietly located and offers contemporary interiors, an en suite master bedroom and a superb eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Abercairn Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A terrific three bedroom house that is presented in good condition and further benefits from a great rear garden and an excellent location on a quiet residential road. Freehold. Read more.

Avenue Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Meopham Road, Streatham Vale, CR4

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Streatham Common, Streatham, SW16

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house is located on a quiet road and boasts a bay-fronted reception, a modern kitchen and a lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Streatham Vale, Streatham Vale, CR4

385000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Benefiting from a large 46' private garden, and front garden setting the house back from the road, this three bedroom terrace house offers two reception rooms and a convenient location. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Howe1