Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Vale, SW16. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Streatham Vale, SW16. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Streatham Vale, SW16 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Isham Road, Norbury, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Beautifully presented with stylish concrete features, this stunning three bedroom house is quietly located and offers contemporary interiors, an en suite master bedroom and a superb eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Abercairn Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A terrific three bedroom house that is presented in good condition and further benefits from a great rear garden and an excellent location on a quiet residential road. Freehold. Read more.

Avenue Road, Streatham Vale, SW16

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Meopham Road, Streatham Vale, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom house offering bright and spacious accommodation, featuring a sunny conservatory leading to a well maintain garden and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Streatham Common, Streatham, SW16

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house is located on a quiet road and boasts a bay-fronted reception, a modern kitchen and a lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Streatham Vale, Streatham Vale, CR4

385000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Howe1