Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Sundridge Park, BR1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Sundridge Park, BR1. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Sundridge Park, BR1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hampton Grange, Bromley, BR1

800000 - 900000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This exclusive collection of two bedroom duplex apartment bedroom apartments form the luxurious Hampton Grange development which can be found within a beautiful listed former school. Leasehold. Read more.

Hampton Grange, Bromley, BR1

649995 - 705000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

This exclusive collection of two bedroom apartments form the luxurious Hampton Grange development which can be found within a beautiful listed former school. Leasehold. Read more.

Freelands Road, Bromley, BR1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Situated within the popular and desirable Bromley Old Town, this charming two bedroom, end of terrace house benefits from a large reception room overlooking a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Widmore Road, Bromley, BR1

449950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom flat is situated on the top floor of a large Victorian property and boasts neutral interiors, a large reception area and beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Freelands Road, Bromley, BR1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a beautiful period conversion this superb two bedroom split-level flat benefits from spacious rooms throughout with an expansive reception room with feature fireplace, eat-in kitchen and a large private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Widmore Road, Bromley, BR1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning gated development with underground parking this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers generously sized rooms including a superb reception room, two private balconies and communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Wharton Road, Bromley, BR1

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

This picturesque two bedroom, mid-terrace Victorian cottage benefits from beautiful interiors throughout with charming period features and is ideally located in Bromley Old Town. Freehold. Read more.

Burnt Ash Lane, Bromley, BR1

300000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This superb two bedroom top-floor flat is beautifully presented throughout and boasts a large reception room with lovely bay window, two large double bedrooms and a well equipped kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Ryan Ryan Ninnis1