Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 1 bedroom properties for sale in Surbiton, KT6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Surbiton, KT6. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Surbiton, KT6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Claremont Road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated within a grand Victorian house, this large one bedroom property is located on the first floor and benefits from generous proportions. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Leonards road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented one bedroom flat, well arranged on the lower ground floor of this imposing period conversion and boasting a private entrance and lovely garden on this sought-after river road. Leasehold. Read more.

St Mark's Hill, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located moments from Surbiton station and various amenities of Surbiton, this charming one bedroom third floor flat is spacious, in good condition throughout and benefits from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Adelaide Road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on a quiet residential road, this lovely one bedroom flat on the first floor offers a reception room, fully equipped kitchen, plenty of storage space and an allocated parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Berrylands, Berrylands, KT5

295000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Minstrel Gardens, Surbiton, KT5

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Located on a quiet, tree-lined purpose-built development, this charming one bedroom first floor flat boasts a reception room with space to dine, modern kitchen, double bedroom and allocated parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Ewell Road, Tolworth, KT6

285000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Greg and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Greg Boxer1