Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in Surbiton, KT6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Surbiton, KT6. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Surbiton, KT6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Arlington Road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Finished to a good standard throughout, this fantastic three bedroom terrace house boasts a large open-plan kitchen with bi-folding doors leading out to a leafy private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Church Hill Road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Featuring two balconies and a private roof terrace, this stunning three bedroom duplex penthouse is set within a striking residential development in the heart of Surbiton. Leasehold. Read more.

Lenelby Road, Tolworth, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

Site for sale

A development opportunity: Situated moments from the amenities of Tolworth, this fantastic three bedroom bungalow comes with planning permission to have 2 three bedroom houses built on the plot. Freehold. Read more.

Cleaveland Road, Surbiton, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Extremely well presented and arranged over two floors this outstanding three bedroom terrace house is situated on a popular road close to the Thames and benefits from a double reception room and modern amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Oakleigh Avenue, Tolworth, KT6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet residential street, this spacious three bedroom semi-detached house offers excellent potential to extend and is arranged over two floors. Freehold. Read more.

Home Court, Surbiton, KT6

465000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Greg and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Greg Boxer1