Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties to rent in Surbiton, KT6. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Surbiton, KT6. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Surbiton, KT6 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Lingfield Avenue, Kingston, KT1

623.08 per week (2700 pcm) £3,739 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This stunning Edwardian-style four bedroom house offers a fantastic internal living space with two beautiful reception rooms and modern kitchen all highlighted with classic period features. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Beresford Avenue, Berrylands, KT5

507.69 per week (2200 pcm) £3,047 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Recently refurbished throughout and boasting off-street parking, garden and fantastic summerhouse this delightful four bedroom house is well located on a desirable street. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Tolworth Road, Surbiton, KT6

391.15 per week (1695 pcm) £2,347 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

A delightful, light and spacious four bedroom house, recently decorated and boasting modern accommodation over two floors, a fantastic double reception room, semi-open plan kitchen and a private garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape