Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 studio properties for sale in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Swiss Cottage, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Centre Heights, Hampstead, NW3

450000 - 615000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x Studio for sale

The Centre Heights development offers a superb collection of stunning studio apartments with modern interiors and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the third floor of a gorgeous period building, this delightful studio flat offers spacious living with a separate fully fitted kitchen and modern bathroom moments from amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Haverstock Hill, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

This is a secure private garage situated in the grounds of Romney Court, enviably located on Haverstock Hill moments from Belsize Park Underground Station. Accessible via a private road with space to manoeuvre. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mike Mike Tracy1