Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties for sale in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Swiss Cottage, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Belsize Park, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located on the first floor of a stunning period conversion this spacious one bedroom flat boasts high ceilings and generous storage space. Leasehold. Read more.

Centre Heights, Hampstead, NW3

475000 - 650000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

The Centre Heights development offers a superb collection of stunning one bedroom apartments with modern interiors and high-specification fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat boasts a large and bright kitchen reception room with space to dine, and ample bedroom, as well as a private courtyard leading to a shared garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Belsize Park, Belsize Park, NW3

519950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Mike Mike Tracy1