Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 8 1 bedroom properties to rent in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Swiss Cottage, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

510 per week (2210 pcm) £3,060 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning one bedroom flat set within a magnificent contemporary new build moments from the amenities and transport links of St John's Wood and Swiss Cottage. Read more.

College Crescent, Swiss Cottage, NW3

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This is a stunning one bedroom flat set within a period conversion, boasting exceptionally high ceilings, wood floors and stylishly designed interiors. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Maresfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Renovated to an exceptional standard throughout this stunning one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor of a charming period conversion in Hampstead. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Glenloch Road, Belsize Park, NW3

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish one bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern décor and wood floors throughout. Read more.

Lambolle Road, Belsize Park, NW3

420 per week (1820 pcm) £2,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Fantastic one bedroom second floor flat offering well proportioned, fully refurbished interiors throughout with private balcony and garage, located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Read more.

Belsize Crescent, Belsize Park, NW3

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located moments from Belsize Park Village, this naturally bright one bedroom garden flat boasts modern interiors and a smart patio garden. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

390 per week (1690 pcm) £2,340 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a grand period conversion in a prime area of Hampstead this stunning one bedroom flat offers ample living space with trendy décor, wood floors and gallery level. Read more.

Maresfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

365 per week (1582 pcm) £2,190 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

Located within an imposing period conversion this superb one bedroom flat features modern décor, lovely high ceilings and a spacious bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape