Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties to rent in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Swiss Cottage, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

College Crescent, Swiss Cottage, NW3

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a spacious and bright two bedroom apartment on the fourth floor, boasting a great bay-fronted reception room, and a stylish kitchen and bathroom. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Glenloch Road, Belsize Park, NW3

640 per week (2774 pcm) £3,840 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fabulous two bedroom flat arranged over two floors situated within an attractive period conversion, offering bright and stylish interiors throughout located in the sought-after area of Belsize Park. Read more.

Belsize Park Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

630 per week (2730 pcm) £3,780 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic period conversion in the heart of Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with original wood floors and modern décor throughout. Read more.

Elsworthy Road, Camden, NW3

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A superbly located two bedroom flat with its own private entrance, offering wonderful accommodation including a stylish reception room with space for dining and large master bedroom with storage. Read more.

Marlborough Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A simply stunning and remarkable two bedroom flat which has been interior designed to offer bespoke stained glass features, wrought iron door handles and a French chateau stone fireplace. Truly original throughout. Read more.

Loudoun Road, St John's Wood, NW8

560 per week (2427 pcm) £3,360 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This contemporary two bedroom flat which is placed on the sixth floor of a purpose-built apartment building features bright, airy interiors and boasts spacious private balcony. Read more.

Ormonde Court, Belsize Park, NW3

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing a highly desirable Belsize Park location, this simply stunning two bedroom flat is beautifully presented and exceptionally spacious just moments from many local amenities. Read more.

Daleham Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Superb location in a fantastic area in Hampstead, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space, modern fixtures and fittings, wood floors, a balcony and a communal garden. Read more.

Belsize Park, Belsize Park, NW3

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the third floor of an impressive period block this spacious two bedroom flat boasts a bright and spacious reception, contemporary kitchen, two ample bedrooms and modern bathroom. Read more.

Queens Grove, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located moments from the shops and amenities in St John's Wood, this superb two bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation, a generous reception room with wood floor and access to a garden. Read more.

Fitzjohns Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This charming two bedroom flat has a good-sized interior with a great reception room, space for a dining area and a brilliant location really close to a wide range of amenities. Read more.

Maresfield Gardens, Hampstead, NW3

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Renovated to an excellent standard throughout this superb two bedroom flat offers copious living space and a great location on a quiet residential road in Hampstead. Read more.

Adamson Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This well proportioned and bright two bedroom flat is ideally located close to the amenities of Swiss Cottage and boasts a wonderful reception room with space for dining and a lovely master bedroom with storage. Read more.

Belsize Grove, Belsize Park, NW3

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

With a great location in the heart of trendy Belsize Park, this stylish two bedroom flat offers ample living space with modern décor and wood floors. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape