Home Buy Find a property for sale

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties for sale in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Swiss Cottage, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St Johns Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Offered for sale is this fantastic sixth floor flat in the desirable Sheringham Building, boasting two balconies, generously proportioned rooms and all in great condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Finchley Road, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

This spacious three bedroom flat offers bright interiors throughout and benefits from an ideal location close to a wide range of amenities and transport. Leasehold. Read more.

Eton Avenue, Belsize Park, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set within an impressive block, this two bedroom lateral apartment boasts a light-filled reception with bay windows, Bright master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in wardrobe, separate second bed and study. Leasehold. Read more.

Marlborough Hill, St John's Wood, NW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the top three floors of this secure period conversion this superb three bedroom split-level flat boasts a contemporary d├ęcor and generous room sizes throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairfax Road, South Hampstead, NW6

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set in the heart of South Hampstead this fantastic three bedroom apartment offers ample living space with a large reception room, good sized bedrooms, gorgeous kitchen and stylish interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Adelaide Road, Swiss Cottage, NW3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Offering an enviable location moments from Swiss Cottage, Primrose Hill and Chalk Farm this superb three bedroom flat offers good sized living space and remarkable views from the twentieth floor. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Mike and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Mike Tracy1