Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 3 bedroom properties to rent in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Swiss Cottage, NW3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Swiss Cottage, NW3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Hampstead, Hampstead, NW3

920 per week (3987 pcm) £5,520 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

This is an grand and impressive three bedroom flat on desirable Wedderburn Road that boasts high ceilings; plenty of space and interiors in fantastic condition. Read more.

St Johns Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom second floor apartment offering bright and spacious, well presented accommodation throughout, enviably located moments from the amenities of St John's Wood and Hampstead. Read more.

St John's Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

850 per week (3684 pcm) £5,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Set in a superb purpose-built block with a porter ideally located in the heart of St John's Wood, this contemporary three bedroom flat boasts a spacious reception room, a terrace and a private garage at the rear. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

St Johns Wood Park, St John's Wood, NW8

825 per week (3575 pcm) £4,950 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning three bedroom fourth floor flat offering bright and spacious, well presented accommodation throughout, enviably located moments from the amenities of St John's Wood and Hampstead. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Fairfax Place, South Hampstead, NW6

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom house to rent

Set over three floors this stunning three bedroom mews house boasts a fantastic fully fitted kitchen, two bright reception rooms, three double bedrooms with en suites and dressing room to the master. Read more.

Fitzjohn's Avenue, Hampstead, NW3

700 per week (3034 pcm) £4,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An exceptionally spacious three bedroom apartment with large proportions throughout including a lovely reception room and a large kitchen with room for dining. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape