Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 4 2 bedroom properties for sale in Telegraph Hill, SE14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Telegraph Hill, SE14. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Telegraph Hill, SE14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Wellington Close, Telegraph Hill, SE14

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom bungalow for sale

Presented in a great condition throughout, this fantastic two bedroom bungalow, boasts bright and airy interiors with double bedrooms, great reception room and private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Jerningham Road, New Cross, SE14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful two bedroom split-level flat, offers bright and well proportioned accommodation, with large reception room, modern kitchen and double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Waller Road, Telegraph Hill, SE14

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This charming two bedroom first floor flat is set within a period converted property and boasts bright and airy interiors with bay-fronted reception room and modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Lausanne Road, Telegraph Hill, SE15

440000 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This attractive split-level two bedroom maisonette boasts a bright and airy living space with generous reception room, modern kitchen, double bedrooms and good storage. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Dominic Dominic Butler1