Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 8 2 bedroom properties for sale in Telford Park, SW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Telford Park, SW2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Telford Park, SW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

London Square Streatham, Streatham Hill, SW2

535000 - 650000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x 2 bedroom flats for sale

Offering a premium collection of two bedroom apartments, and built around a wonderfully landscaped communal courtyard, London Square Streatham is an exclusive new London Square development. Leasehold. Read more.

Tenham Avenue, Telford Park, SW2

599950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the second and third floors, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms, and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Morrish Road, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Conveniently located moments from amenities, this lovely two bedroom ground floor flat is presented in superb condition and offers attractive wood floors throughout, good-sized bedrooms and a private patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Thornton Avenue, Telford Park, SW2

515000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A superb two bedroom second floor flat offering naturally bright living space, benefiting from a large reception room with a contemporary adjoining kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented, this exceptional two bedroom third floor flat, with lift access and private balcony, has been fully renovated to a superb standard throughout, and provides attractive local views. Leasehold. Read more.

Tierney Road, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion with lovely high ceilings, this fantastic two bedroom flat offers a bright and well presented interior and a great location close to the amenities of Streatham. Leasehold. Read more.

New Park Road, Balham, SW2

349999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm James and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. James Redington1