Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 4 1 bedroom properties to rent in Temple Fortune, NW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Temple Fortune, NW11. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties to rent in Temple Fortune, NW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Clifton Gardens, Temple Fortune, NW11

357.69 per week (1550 pcm) £2,147 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat to rent

A lovely one bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a secure house conversion boasting a recent refurbishment throughout, modern interiors and an excellent Temple Fortune location. Read more.

Hermitage Lane, Child's Hill, NW2

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

This bright one bedroom flat that is situated on the lower ground floor of a period conversion offering ample living space with wood floors, and a great location close to Hampstead and the heath. Read more.

Meadway Court, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

285 per week (1235 pcm) £1,710 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a classic mansion block with scenic grounds, this stunning one bedroom flat offers ample living space with classic parquet wood floors and period features. Read more.

Midholm Close, Golders Green, NW11

275 per week (1192 pcm) £1,650 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

1 bedroom flat to rent

A fabulous one bedroom flat situated on a peaceful residential street, offering well proportioned interiors and an excellent location in a much sought-after area of Golders Green. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape