Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 7 3 bedroom properties for sale in Temple Fortune, NW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Temple Fortune, NW11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Temple Fortune, NW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Vale, Golders Green, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A stylish three bedroom house arranged over three floors boasting bright and modern interiors throughout, a wonderful private garden to the rear and gated off-street parking to the front. Freehold. Read more.

Kingsgate Avenue, Finchley, N3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set within a wonderful purpose-built block, this superb three bedroom ground floor flat boasting expansive accommodation features two en suite, a garage, a communal garden, and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Westholm, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom cottage for sale

An amazing three bedroom semi-detached cottage boasting modern and spacious interiors throughout, a large private garden to the rear and off-street parking to the front. Freehold. Read more.

Creswick Walk, Hampstead Garden Suburb, NW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom cottage for sale

An amazing three bedroom two floor cottage situated in a quiet cul-de-sac boasting bright and generously proportioned accommodation throughout and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Hampstead Gardens, Temple Fortune, NW11

655000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Finchley Road, Temple Fortune, NW11

599999 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Finchley Road, Child's Hill, NW11

550000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely and bright three bedroom flat boasting abundant living space throughout with modern fixtures and fittings and a great location close to excellent amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Nick Nick Mayhead1