Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 4 bedroom properties for sale in The Ridgeway, EN2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in The Ridgeway, EN2. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in The Ridgeway, EN2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chase Green Avenue, Chase Side, EN2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This impressive four bedroom house, boasts a stunning reception room leading to a large dining room, a fully fitted eat-in kitchen, four sizeable bedrooms and a beautiful rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Spring Court Road, The Ridgeway, EN2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic four bedroom property features an impressively large master bedroom with en suite shower room and balcony with garden views. There is plenty of fitted storage throughout, and a stylish kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Lavender Hill, The Ridgeway, EN2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This lovely four bedroom semi detatched house offers a bright reception room with bay windows, spacious kitchen with breakfast bar, ample garden and four excellent sized bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Daniel Daniel Puddick1