Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 3 bedroom properties for sale in The Sisters, SW11. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in The Sisters, SW11. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in The Sisters, SW11 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Elsley Road, Shaftesbury Estate, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

An attractive three bedroom terrace house providing period features throughout including wood flooring and sash windows, and further benefits from a secluded rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Fontarabia Road, Clapham Common North Side, SW11

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a quiet residential road minutes from Clapham Common, this attractive three bedroom flat is arranged over two floors and features a spacious south-facing reception room and a good-sized eat-in kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Keith Connor Close, Battersea, SW8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house, arranged over two floors, features a superb open-plan living room with French doors to a private garden, and a peaceful secluded location. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm David and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. David Law1