Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 6 2 bedroom properties to rent in Thornton Heath, CR7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Thornton Heath, CR7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Thornton Heath, CR7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Spa Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

323.08 per week (1400 pcm) £1,939 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A wonderfully finished two bedroom ground floor garden flat situated in Upper Norwood boasting well proportioned living space and stylish décor. Read more.

Mersham Road, Upper Norwood, CR7

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently refurbished throughout to a good standard with neutral décor, this two bedroom ground floor flat offers two large double bedrooms, reception room/kitchen area and private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Union Road, Croydon, CR0

311.54 per week (1350 pcm) £1,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

This lovely two bedroom house offers two double bedrooms, large kitchen with space for dining, bright reception room and large rear garden. Read more.

Whitehorse Lane, Thornton Heath, SE25

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom ground floor flat offering beautifully presented and modern accommodation set within a period conversion, benefiting from large reception room, two bathrooms and fantastic 50' garden. Read more.

Thornhill Road, Croydon, CR0

298.85 per week (1295 pcm) £1,794 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom house to rent

This lovely two bedroom, first floor flat offers ample living accomodation, large rooms, wooden flooring and access to the gardens. Read more.

Ecclesbourne Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

265.38 per week (1150 pcm) £1,593 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This delightful two bedroom mid-terrace maisonette, is arranged over two floors and boasts well proportioned accommodation with private garden. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape