Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tollington Park, N7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tollington Park, N7. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tollington Park, N7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Upper Tollington Park, Stroud Green, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This gorgeous two bedroom duplex apartment offers ample living space including a light flooded open-plan living space, separate contemporary kitchen and further benefits from a private ground floor garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Stroud Green Road, Stroud Green, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This brilliant two bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of a secure development, offering immaculate contemporary interiors, a sleek modern kitchen, en suite shower and a sizeable private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Fonthill Road, Finsbury Park, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This excellent two bedroom apartment is set over the second and third floors of a period building, benefiting from lovely light flooded interiors finished to a fresh neutral standard including a sizeable reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Pooles Park, Finsbury Park, N4

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom house for sale

Set on the first floor of a secure modern building, this two bedroom apartment benefits from a private balcony leading out from the open-plan kitchen/reception room and has a fresh contemporary finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Birnam Road, Finsbury Park, N4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom period conversion boasts a brilliant open-plan living space with ample room to dine, and further offers two good sized double bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Vikki Vikki Broad1