Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 37 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tooting, SW17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tooting, SW17. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tooting, SW17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tantallon Road, Nightingale Triangle, SW12

775000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located within the fabulous Nightingale Triangle, a popular peaceful residential area, this wonderful two bedroom split-level flat is set over the ground and lower ground floors of a handsome period conversion. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Balham, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in the heart of Balham, this spacious two bedroom flat offers a bright and generous living space throughout, boasting original features and excellent location to Balham High Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Hendham Road, Wandsworth Common, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom ground floor garden flat boasts naturally bright interiors with a beautiful reception room, a smart open-plan kitchen and good-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Foxbourne Road, Balham, SW17

699999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat offers bright and attractive living space benefiting from large reception room, smart eat-in kitchen and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Robinson Road, Colliers Wood, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to a high standard and generously arranged over the ground floor, this outstanding two bedroom flat boasts high-spec features throughout and a garden with a separate studio at the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Vant Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A superb development opportunity, presented in good condition and benefiting from a mature L-shaped garden, this two bedroom house has planning permission for a double storey extension. Freehold. Read more.

Huron Road, Heaver Estate, SW17

650000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

An extremely well proportioned two bedroom first floor flat situated in this extremely sought-after road in the heart of the Heaver Estate, boasting generous entertaining space and high ceilings throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Drakefield Road, Heaver Estate, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Benefiting from a stunning location within the ever popular Heaver Estate this two bedroom first floor flat is set within a stunning period building and provides a private garden and cellar. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Culverden Road, Balham, SW12

649950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Trevelyan Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently renovated throughout, a wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat offering bright and spacious accommodation, benefiting from large bay-fronted reception room, smart kitchen and attractive 44' garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cornford Grove, Balham, SW12

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Offering stylish entertaining space this charming two bedroom ground floor garden flat is well presented throughout with fantastic bedrooms and kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Carminia Road, Heaver Estate, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A beautifully presented two bedroom second floor flat offering fantastic entertaining space, neutral décor and easy access to Balham's shops and amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Balham, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within Balham and situated on the ground and first floors of this popular Art Deco building, a two bedroom split-level flat benefiting from a private entrance and views over the communal garden and pond. Leasehold. Read more.

Ryde Vale Road, Balham, SW12

575000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a sought-after residential area, this stylish split-level, two bedroom flat boasts a clean and modern interior throughout with sleek kitchen and bathroom fittings. Leasehold. Read more.

Brightwell Crescent, Tooting Graveney, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

This bright two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living, modern fully equipped kitchen and a private garden and easy access to Tooting Broadway Underground Station. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Deepak House, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A selection of brand new, two bedroom flats are available which provide bright and modern interiors, open-plan accommodation and use of amazing communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Lucien Road, Tooting Bec, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and spacious two bedroom first floor flat located on this quiet tree-lined road benefiting from fantastic entertaining spaces and a peaceful location. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bickley Street, Tooting Graveney, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented to a good standard throughout with a modern kitchen and bathroom, a two bedroom ground floor flat with a private entrance and direct access to a private garden and shed. Leasehold. Read more.

North Drive, Tooting Bec, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful two bedroom first floor flat presented to a high standard and boasting original wood floors, open-plan living areas and extensive communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Tooting Broadway, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A newly built freehold detached house (8 inch gap between the two houses) Utility/cloakroom currently used as a vocal booth. Situated in a quiet residential street yet very close to all amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Tooting Bec Road, Tooting Bec, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A bright and chic two bedroom second floor flat in Tooting Bec just moments from the Common offering good-sized bedrooms, lovely kitchen, sunny reception room and bright landing area. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Trinity Road, Tooting, SW17

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting bright and spacious rooms with stylish décor, this fabulous two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers a charming garden, and a large cellar. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Grove, Earlsfield, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom flat is beautifully presented within, offering bright and spacious accommodation, open-plan reception room and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Robinson Road, Colliers Wood, SW17

475000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

St Georges Grove, Earlsfield, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish two bedroom flat set within a superb development, boasting a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen, a modern bathroom and a lovely communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Moyser Road, Furzedown, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located within the popular area of Furzedown, minutes from a selection of amenities, a unique two bedroom ground floor garden flat with a private entrance leading straight into the paved split-level garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Tooting, SW17

440000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat is in a central location boasting a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen with door to patio, two double bedrooms and a white suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Aldrington Road, Streatham, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A recently refurbished, two bedroom ground floor flat situated within easy reach of Streatham's shops and amenities and boasting well proportioned living space with a modern finish. Leasehold. Read more.

Kettering Street, Furzedown, SW16

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Marlborough Close, Colliers Wood, SW19

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Hazelhurst Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom ground floor flat is spacious throughout, featuring a fantastic reception room, two generously sized double bedrooms and access to the communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Strathdon Drive, Earlsfield, SW17

379950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom second floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright reception room, modern kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Aldrington Road, Streatham Park, SW16

349950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A well presented two bedroom third floor flat situated moments from Tooting Bec, boasting well proportioned living space and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Ashbourne Road, Tooting, CR4

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Fallsbrook Road, Streatham, SW16

250000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Howe1