Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 17 4 bedroom properties for sale in Tooting, SW17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tooting, SW17. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Tooting, SW17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Trinity Crescent, Wandsworth Common, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This unique architect designed house boasts four exceptionally spacious bedrooms and superb accommodation in this quiet residential location, with a lovely secluded garden and secure off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Waldron Road, Earlsfield, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

With a simply stunning interior and a modern style running throughout, this gorgeous four bedroom house has a large eat-in kitchen, gorgeous rear garden and cellar. Freehold. Read more.

Nimrod Road, Furzedown, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A superb four bedroom house offering light and airy living space with attractive interior throughout and benefiting from two large reception rooms, stylish kitchen and lovely garden. Freehold. Read more.

Ravenslea Road, Nightingale Triangle, SW12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Well presented and spaciously arranged over three floors, including a stunning loft conversion with an en suite bedroom/study, this four bedroom end-of-terrace house is offered with adjoining land for access. Freehold. Read more.

Hillbrook Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Lovely four bedroom house, arranged over three floors and featuring a generous reception room, four well proportioned bedrooms and large rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Burntwood Lane, Earlsfield, SW17

999950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Nimrod Road, Furzedown, SW16

950000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Culverden Road, Balham, SW12

925000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

London Road, Mitcham, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A beautifully presented four bedroom family house, arranged over three floors and benefiting from the possibility of self-contained top floor flat, charming d├ęcor throughout, front and rear garden and private balcony. Freehold. Read more.

Khama Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Providing a private 20' garden and three floors of excellent accommodation, this recently extended, converted and renovated four bedroom Victorian terrace further benefits from a superb location in Tooting. Freehold. Read more.

Ashbourne Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Presented to a fantastic standard throughout this amazing four bedroom house, spaciously arranged over three floors, offers a versatile layout with an incredible garden and garage for one car. Freehold. Read more.

Alexandra Road, Mitcham, CR4

660000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Manship Road, Tooting, CR4

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

With an unbeatable location opposite the beautiful open-spaces of Figges Marsh this wonderful four bedroom, three storey period home boasts an incredible 72' private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Southcroft Road, Furzedown, SW16

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Spaciously arranged over three floors, and benefiting from a sloping 40' private garden, this terrace house provides four bedrooms including a large loft conversion bedroom, and a modern eat-in kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Garratt Lane, Earlsfield, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

This simply stunning four bedroom flat has been immaculately refurbished throughout, benefiting from exceptionally bright and airy rooms throughout with a stylish kitchen and private entrance. Leasehold. Read more.

North Drive, Tooting Bec, SW16

550000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors in a great location, this fantastic four bedroom house boasts well proportioned rooms including an eat-in kitchen and offers a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Hazelhurst Road, Summerstown, SW17

385000 Recently sold

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

A bright and neutrally decorated four bedroom maisonette, arranged over the ground and first floors, benefiting from a contemporary kitchen and private decked garden. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Bradley and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Bradley Slade1