Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 12 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tooting Broadway, SW17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tooting Broadway, SW17. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tooting Broadway, SW17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tantallon Road, Nightingale Triangle, SW12

775000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located within the fabulous Nightingale Triangle, a popular peaceful residential area, this wonderful two bedroom split-level flat is set over the ground and lower ground floors of a handsome period conversion. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Hendham Road, Wandsworth Common, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning two bedroom ground floor garden flat boasts naturally bright interiors with a beautiful reception room, a smart open-plan kitchen and good-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Foxbourne Road, Balham, SW17

699999 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom split-level flat offers bright and attractive living space benefiting from large reception room, smart eat-in kitchen and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Balham, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located within Balham and situated on the ground and first floors of this popular Art Deco building, a two bedroom split-level flat benefiting from a private entrance and views over the communal garden and pond. Leasehold. Read more.

Tooting Broadway, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

A newly built freehold detached house (8 inch gap between the two houses) Utility/cloakroom currently used as a vocal booth. Situated in a quiet residential street yet very close to all amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Trinity Road, Tooting, SW17

525000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting bright and spacious rooms with stylish d├ęcor, this fabulous two bedroom flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and offers a charming garden, and a large cellar. Leasehold. Read more.

Deepak House, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A selection of brand new, two bedroom flats are available which provide bright and modern interiors, open-plan accommodation and use of amazing communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Grove, Earlsfield, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom flat is beautifully presented within, offering bright and spacious accommodation, open-plan reception room and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Grove, Earlsfield, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stylish two bedroom flat set within a superb development, boasting a bright open-plan reception room/kitchen, a modern bathroom and a lovely communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Balham High Road, Tooting, SW17

440000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful two bedroom ground floor flat is in a central location boasting a spacious reception room, fully fitted kitchen with door to patio, two double bedrooms and a white suite bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Hazelhurst Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom ground floor flat is spacious throughout, featuring a fantastic reception room, two generously sized double bedrooms and access to the communal garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Strathdon Drive, Earlsfield, SW17

379950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely two bedroom second floor flat offers generously proportioned accommodation, including a bright reception room, modern kitchen and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rupert Rupert Greig1