Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 3 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tooting Graveney, SW17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tooting Graveney, SW17. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tooting Graveney, SW17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Trevelyan Road, Tooting, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Recently renovated throughout, a wonderful two bedroom ground floor flat offering bright and spacious accommodation, benefiting from large bay-fronted reception room, smart kitchen and attractive 44' garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Brightwell Crescent, Tooting Graveney, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

This bright two bedroom flat offers well proportioned living, modern fully equipped kitchen and a private garden and easy access to Tooting Broadway Underground Station. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bickley Street, Tooting Graveney, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Presented to a good standard throughout with a modern kitchen and bathroom, a two bedroom ground floor flat with a private entrance and direct access to a private garden and shed. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Bradley and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Bradley Slade1