Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 25 studio properties for sale in Tower Hamlets, E14. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tower Hamlets, E14. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Tower Hamlets, E14 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

The Stage, City, EC2A

695000 - 855000

My rating

Save to shortlist

5 x Studio for sale

The Stage is an attractive new development with a Shakespearian twist, consisting of a variety of studio apartments with lifestyle facilities and a sky bar terrace on the 32nd floor. Leasehold. Read more.

Wardian London, Canary Wharf, E14

577500 - 617500

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x Studio for sale

Combining modern architecture with innovative landscaping, Wardian London presents a range of gorgeous studio apartments which set a new standard for the high-rise living experience. Leasehold. Read more.

Royal Mint Gardens, Tower Hill, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Offering fantastic views across London, this stunning second floor studio apartment boasts contemporary interiors with luxury fixtures and fittings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Dollar Bay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Dollar Bay is a fantastic new development offering this gorgeous studio apartment, located within the superb Canary Wharf area on the edge of the South Quay Dock, ensuring stunning views from the winter garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Exceptionally large studio suite in one of Canary Wharf's premier developments, offering a range of on-site leisure facilities including gym and pool. Leasehold. Read more.

Sunlight Square, Bethnal Green, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the first floor of a gated private development, this studio flat boasts stylish accommodation including a bright and spacious studio room with ample space to dine and a sleek separate kitchen. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

London City Island, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stunning studio apartment is situated within a contemporary development and can be located on the 17th floor with a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set within striking contemporary development this stunning studio suite bedroom flat offers spacious accommodation combined with unique interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

New Providence Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from Canary Wharf, this bright and modern studio flat is situated on the eleventh floor and benefits from a private balcony and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A stylish studio flat in a convenient location moments from Canary Wharf, boasting separate shower room, open-plan kitchen with modern integrated appliances, communal gym and pool and concierge. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This impressive development is located in the sought-after area of the docklands. close to restaurants, shops and bars and access to the London Underground via Canning Town Station and the Emarites cable cars. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

With a fabulous dock-side location in an exclusive development moments from the amenities of Canary Wharf, this luxurious studio flat benefits from a private balcony, concierge and leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Enviably situated on the fifth floor of an exclusive riverside development, this stylish studio flat benefits from a separate kitchen, chic shower room, concierge and leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Desirably set near to the banks of the river and Canary Wharf, this well designed studio flat boasts a stylish kitchen and shower room and use of the communal leisure facilities. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Docklands, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set moments from Canary Wharf and the City, this bright studio apartment is situated in a luxurious development with a concierge and communal leisure facilities and benefits from a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Baltimore Wharf, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This is a stylish and modern studio apartment, set within a desirable new development. Boasting sleek contemporary interiors and a lovely private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Ontario Tower, Canary Wharf, E14

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Lighterman Point, Canary Wharf, E14

350000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Set on the fourth floor of an impressive apartment block this stunning studio flat benefits from an open-plan kitchen/reception room, stylish shower room and private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Pan Peninsula, Canary Wharf, E14

340000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Chart House, Isle Of Dogs, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

This stylish studio apartment boasts a large living space, with kitchen and access to a private balcony. Located in a secure portered building moments away from the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Indescon Square, Canary Wharf, E14

305000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Located moments from the centre of Canary Wharf, this modern and spacious studio flat benefits from separate living and sleeping areas and a sleek open-plan kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Saltwell Street, Poplar, E14

250000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Situated in a modern purpose-built block close to Poplar and Canary Wharf amenities, this stylish studio flat offers flexible accommodation, private balcony, secure entry and lift access. Leasehold. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space for sale

Offered is a secure underground parking space with dimensions 8' x 17'2" in the private car park of the West India Quay building. Not accessible by the public, and secured by a rolling shutter with entry-phone. Leasehold. Read more.

West India Quay, Canary Wharf, E14

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space for sale

Offered is a secure underground parking space with dimensions 8' x 20' in the private car park of the West India Quay building. Not accessible by the public, and secured by a rolling shutter with entry-phone. Leasehold. Read more.

Parking Space - Ability Place, Isle Of Dogs, E14

30000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Parking space for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Thomas Thomas Holmes1