Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 1 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hill, EC3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tower Hill, EC3. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hill, EC3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Swan Court, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting superb views of St Katharine Docks, this generously sized one bedroom apartment is in one of the most sought-after locations in central London and features a bright and airy reception room with large balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Alie Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located in the heart of London and set on the ninth floor, this attractive one bedroom apartment offers an open-plan kitchen with contemporary d├ęcor throughout and a lovely private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Leman Street, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this one bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room, a contemporary kitchen and delightful private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Pepys Street, City, EC3N

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom flat is enviably situated within close proximity to the City and major financial institutes, the Tower of London and the River Thames. Leasehold. Read more.

Bowmans Mews, Tower Hill, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A superb one bedroom first floor flat set within a smart development with concierge and off-street parking featuring a well proportioned interior with private balcony, garage and superb views of the communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Rachel Rachel Bird1