Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hill, EC3. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tower Hill, EC3. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Tower Hill, EC3 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Tower Bridge Wharf, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

This superb duplex penthouse offers the finest specification after a complete refurbishment, with unparalleled views of the River Thames and Tower Bridge and a panoramic vista which also includes St Pauls and the City. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

London Dock, Wapping, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom penthouse for sale

Boasting a historic location moments from Tower Bridge, London Dock is an incredible new development offering stylish apartments overlooking the gardens and fountains of the spectacular Gauging Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Altitude Point, Aldgate, E1

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning three bedroom eleventh floor flat offers bright and airy living space in a beautiful newly finished apartment building in a superb location moments from the City. Leasehold. Read more.

Burr Close, St Katharine Docks, E1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This fantastic three bedroom maisonette boasts bright reception room, lovely private garden, modern eat-in kitchen and large master bedroom ideally located moments from the beautiful St Katherine Docks. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Rachel and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Rachel Bird1