Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 17 2 bedroom properties to rent in Tufnell Park, N19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tufnell Park, N19. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Tufnell Park, N19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

800 per week (3467 pcm) £4,800 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment building and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Junction Road, Archway, N19

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fantastic two bedroom flat is arranged on the tenth floor of a smart residential apartment and benefits from an excellent location close to amenities. Read more.

Mercers Road, Tufnell Park, N19

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

An amazing two bedroom flat situated on the third floor of a brand new mixed use development with lift, boasting bright and modern interiors throughout and an excellent Tufnell Park location. Read more.

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Fairmead Road, Tufnell Park, N19

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a charming two bedroom flat with stylish d├ęcor in immaculate condition. Boasting a terrific roof garden and spacious master bedroom on the third floor. Read more.

Beaux Arts Building, Holloway, N7

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom duplex apartment featuring spacious and versatile accommodation in a popular and well maintained portered building with access to a private roof terrace and communal gymnasium. Read more.

Marlborough Road, Holloway, N19

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

A unique two bedroom duplex flat, which provides stylish accommodation with high ceilings and contemporary open-plan accommodation, and is located close to Archway Underground Station. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Leighton Road, Camden, NW5

470 per week (2037 pcm) £2,820 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is an excellent three bedroom flat on the first floor, boasting a bright reception room; a private balcony and three well proportioned bedrooms. Read more.

Hercules Place, Holloway, N7

435 per week (1885 pcm) £2,610 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom flat offers excellent living space, including a bright reception room with Juliet balcony, master bedroom with en suite bathroom and superb location within a secure development. Read more.

Alexander Road, Upper Holloway, N19

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the second floor of an impressive modern development, this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers beautiful open-plan living space, an en suite master bedroom and an excellent location moments from Holloway. Read more.

Manor Gardens, Islington, N7

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located within a secure gated development, this lovely two bedroom third floor flat is presented in excellent condition throughout and benefits from a balcony and one gated off-street parking space. Read more.

Tabley Road, Islington, N7

2 bedroom flat to rent

Enjoy wonderful living space in this recently refurbished two bedroom flat, boasting a fantastic reception room with space for dining, two good-sized bedrooms (one en suite) and contemporary fitted kitchen. Read more.

Lady Margaret Road, Tufnell Park, N19

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This is a unique, bright and spacious two bedroom flat near to Tufnell Park. Offered with an open-plan reception/kitchen, delightful attic conversion and spacious roof terrace. Read more.

Holloway Road, Holloway, N19

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom flat offers bright and spacious accommodation with modern features located among the amenities in Islington. Read more.

Dalmeny Avenue, Tufnell Park, N7

346.15 per week (1500 pcm) £2,077 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautifully presented two bedroom flat is arranged on the second floor of a purpose-built block set close to amenities and transport links. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape