Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 3 bedroom properties for sale in Tufnell Park, N19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tufnell Park, N19. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Tufnell Park, N19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Highgate Road, Highgate, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This is an exceptionally well presented three bedroom house, boasting two reception rooms, immaculate interiors and a phenomenal landscaped garden. Freehold. Read more.

St Albans Villas, Dartmouth Park, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

Situated within a beautiful period conversion this fabulous three bedroom split-level flat boasts stylish interiors with elegant period features throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Leighton Road, Kentish Town, NW5

My rating

Save to shortlist

Situated within a lovely period conversion this fantastic three bedroom maisonette combines spacious accommodation with well presented interiors and a shared garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lotus Mews, Holloway, N19

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful mews development presenting eight brand new three bedroom houses boasting modern and generously proportioned interiors throughout and lovely outside space situated on a quiet and charming mews. Freehold. Read more.

Poynings Road, Dartmouth Park, N19

475000 Recently sold

Presented in superb condition throughout this sun-filled three bedroom duplex flat offers excellent living space and wonderful green open space nearby. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Oliver Oliver Venn1