Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 20 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tulse Hill, SW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Tulse Hill, SW2. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Tulse Hill, SW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Elm Park, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors, this two bedroom house boasts charming accommodation including a large double reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a delightful private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Holmewood Road, Brixton, SW2

575000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Arranged over the second and third floors, this two bedroom duplex flat boasts a large open-plan reception room, two generously-sized double bedrooms, and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Norwood Road, Brockwell Park, SE24

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic two bedroom first floor flat, is set within a period converted property and is beautifully finished throughout with double bedrooms and private balcony. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Palace Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

A stunning two bedroom, first floor flat set within an impressive Art Deco mansion block, boasts generous accommodation with lovely high ceiling's, a well presented interior and beautiful communal gardens. Leasehold. Read more.

Christchurch Road, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

A spacious one bedroom ground floor flat featuring a well proportioned living space including two reception rooms, front and rear gardens and a great location close to excellent amenities. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

New Park Road, Brixton, SW2

439950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Streatham Hill, Streatham Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Beautifully presented, this exceptional two bedroom third floor flat, with lift access and private balcony, has been fully renovated to a superb standard throughout, and provides attractive local views. Leasehold. Read more.

Rosendale Road, Herne Hill, SE24

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the green open spaces of Brockwell Park, this charming two bedroom flat offers fantastic entertaining space and neutral décor throughout. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This attractive two bedroom split-level flat offers a generous living space with reception room opening onto a private garden and an excellent eat-in kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Upper Tulse Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this two bedroom flat boasts charming accommodation including a lovely reception room, a smart separate kitchen and two generously-sized double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Bushell Close, Streatham Hill, SW2

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Offering bright and airy accommodation throughout, this spacious two bedroom split-level flat boasts a wonderful reception room, a good-sized kitchen with dining area and a private balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Dumbarton Court, Brixton Hill, SW2

399950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this two bedroom flat boasts spacious accommodation including a large reception room with a south-west facing balcony, two generously-sized double bedrooms and a sleek bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

Tulse Hill, Brixton, SW2

385000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

A generous two bedroom flat on the fourth floor of a secure purpose block, boasting a spacious reception room and separate kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Brixton Hill, Brixton Hill, SW2

375000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

349950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Tulse Hill, Tulse Hill, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This two bedroom flat is well located within easy reach of the amenities of central Brixton and Tulse Hill, with all the varied shops, restaurants and cafés on offer there. Leasehold. Read more.

Irby House, Brixton Hill, SW2

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Tulse Hill, Brixton, SW2

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Dearmer House, Brixton, SW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor, this two bedroom flat boasts well arranged accommodation including large reception room and master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Luke Luke Tubb1