Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 20 2 bedroom properties for sale in Turnham Green, W4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Turnham Green, W4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties for sale in Turnham Green, W4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Kings Place, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the desirable Chiswick High Road, this stunning two bedroom apartment features slick and stylish modern interiors and décor with generous accommodation set in a superb newly built development. Leasehold. Read more.

Hogarth Views, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within the fabulous grounds of the historic Hogarth Estate, this exquisite development offers beautiful two bedroom apartments with luxury living and a beautiful location. Leasehold. Read more.

Warple Mews, Acton, W3

750000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful and unique two bedroom apartment offers stunning interiors with a private roof terrace, en suite master bedroom and all set within a gorgeous warehouse conversion. Leasehold. Read more.

Warple Mews, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This one of a kind two bedroom split-level apartment offers stunning urban interiors with exposed concrete style kitchen, rusted iron feature wall and stunning mezzanine bedrooms both with en suites. Leasehold. Read more.

Grange Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a beautiful period conversion, this superb two bedroom flat offers generous living and entertaining space with high ceilings, neutral décor and a lovely private terrace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Bollo Lane., Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

This beautiful top floor two bedroom apartment offers a gorgeous interior finish throughout with en suite master bedroom, private terrace and access to a stunning split-level communal terrace with city views. Leasehold. Read more.

Church Path, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a classic period property his beautiful two bedroom garden apartment with a recent extension, offers a stunning modern finish throughout with two double bedrooms and private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairlawn Grove, Chiswick, W4

600000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a period property this fantastic two bedroom apartment, with its own entrance, offers a great reception room, separate modern kitchen and private garden to the rear. Leasehold. Read more.

Barrowgate Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located close to transport links and Chiswick High Road, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts a delightful reception/dining room, modern kitchen and master bedroom with bay windows. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Fairlawn Avenue, Acton Green, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the first floor of a stunning Victorian conversion moments from the open spaces of Acton Green and Chiswick Park Underground Station, this stylish two bedroom apartment offers a modern finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Fairlawn Avenue, Chiswick, W4

599950 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a residential street in Chiswick, this smart two bedroom property offers bright and modern accommodation, spacious reception room and highlighted throughout with period features. Leasehold. Read more.

Southfield Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoy modern open-plan living, with this stylish two bedroom ground floor flat, benefiting from a private rear garden and spacious rooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Devonshire Mews, Chiswick, W4

550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Aylmer Road, Wendell Park, W12

540000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ellesmere Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the ground floor of a purpose-built block this impressive two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic living space with two private patios, access to communal gardens and beautiful modern finish throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Southfield Road, Chiswick, W4

My rating

Save to shortlist

A lovely two bedroom maisonette arranged over three floors, recently refurbished to a high standard throughout and offering a beautiful double-aspect reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Larden Road, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set over the fifth floor of a sought-after development and location this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers an open-plan reception room/kitchen with Juliet balcony and en suite shower room to the master. Leasehold. Read more.

Mayfield Road, Wendell Park, W12

425000 Recently sold

2 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a lovely purpose-built block on a quiet residential cul-de-sac this well presented two bedroom first floor flat boasts a spacious reception room with open-plan kitchen and off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Ellesmere Road, Grove Park, W4

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

The Vale, Acton, W3

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat for sale

Located moments from the green spaces of Acton park, this bright two bedroom flat offers bright, open-plan accommodation with easy access to local amenities. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Mark Mark Nockles1