Home Rent Find a property to rent

The requested property is no longer available

Take a look at similar properties nearby, or start a new search.

We have found 29 2 bedroom properties to rent in Turnham Green, W4. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Turnham Green, W4. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Turnham Green, W4 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bond Street, Turnham Green, W4

645 per week (2795 pcm) £3,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Boasting original design features, this fantastic two bedroom bespoke flat offers naturally bright rooms, wood floors with underfloor heating, one en suite bedroom and a central location. Read more.

Chiswick High Road, Chiswick, W4

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom apartment offering spacious accommodation including a well proportioned reception room with balcony and incorporating a modern open-plan kitchen. Read more.

625 per week (2709 pcm) £3,750 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A stunning two bedroom two bathroom apartment offering spacious accommodation with two private balconies and secure underground parking. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a secure residential development in the heart of Chiswick, this fabulous two bedroom apartment offers stylish modern living space with a private balcony and off-street parking. Read more.

Chiswick, Bedford Park, W4

600 per week (2600 pcm) £3,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful 2 bedroom, first floor flat has large bay windows in the reception room, set in a gorgeous period property, two double bedrooms and plenty of space throughout. Read more.

Prince of Wales Terrace, Chiswick, W4

576.92 per week (2500 pcm) £3,462 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom apartment offers stylish and spacious accommodation within this modern development moments from Chiswick High Road with off-street-parking and a beautiful mezzanine study area. Read more.

Chiswick Green Studios, Chiswick, W4

575 per week (2492 pcm) £3,450 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within one of Chiswick's most desirable portered developments, a two bedroom ground floor flat with a large private garden, high ceilings and modern d├ęcor, secure portered entrance and underground parking. Read more.

530 per week (2297 pcm) £3,180 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set in the heart of Chiswick this stunning two bedroom apartment offers gorgeous interiors throughout with beautiful bright reception room, two double bedrooms, separate dining room and striking kitchen. Read more.

Priory Avenue, Bedford Park, W4

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a quiet residential street this great top floor two bedroom flat benefits from a recent refurbishment, well proportioned rooms throughout and an excellent location for transport links. Read more.

Chiswick High Road, Turnham Green, W4

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This well presented and very spacious two bedroom flat offers excellent entertaining space including a reception room with dining area, a mezzanine study and a wonderful location. Read more.

Bedford Road, Bedford Park, W4

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a beautiful period conversion on a sought-after residential road, this fabulous two bedroom flat is full of character and features wonderfully spacious bedrooms. Read more.

Bollo Lane, Acton Green, W4

519.23 per week (2250 pcm) £3,116 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

This fantastic two bedroom split-level apartment offers a beautiful interior finish with top floor mezzanine style kitchen leading to excellent private roof terrace. Read more.

Upham Park Road, Chiswick, W4

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stunning two bedroom flat located just off the Chiswick High road has been refurbished throughout to a beautiful standard, offers private rear garden and a location ideal for all local amenities. Read more.

Chiswick Point, Chiswick, W4

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Perfectly located overlooking the green spaces of Gunnersbury Triangle Nature Reserve, a fantastic two bedroom fifth floor flat providing contemporary living at the highest standard, set within central Chiswick. Read more.

Barrowgate Road, Chiswick, W4

485 per week (2102 pcm) £2,910 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom maisonette to rent

Set within an attractive period property, this fantastic two bedroom maisonette offers stylish living and entertaining space arranged over two floors. Read more.

Bedford Corner, Bedford Park, W4

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Recently renovated to an extrememly high standard, a wonderfully bright two bedroom split-level flat with private rear access, occupying the first and second floors, providing a modern interior and ample storage. Read more.

Chiswick Point, Chiswick, W4

475 per week (2059 pcm) £2,850 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Chiswick Point offers the opportunity to live overlooking a tranquil nature reserve, adjacent to one of the country's most dynamic business parks, and also benefit from great commuter links to the heart of the capital. Read more.

Dukes Avenue, Chiswick, W4

460 per week (1994 pcm) £2,760 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This beautiful two bedroom apartment offers a fantastic interior finish with large bay-fronted reception room, modern kitchen, stylish bathroom and fantastic master bedroom with en suite shower room. Read more.

Hartswood Road, Wendell Park, W12

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located opposite the wonderful green open spaces of Wendell Park, on a quiet residential road this fantastic two bedroom flat is spacious and bright throughout and boasts a private garden. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated within a stylish modern development, this luxurious two bedroom apartment benefits from a balcony, secure parking and a location moments from local amenities and underground links. Read more.

Linden Gardens, Turnham Green, W4

426.92 per week (1850 pcm) £2,562 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This modern two bedroom flat is situated in a charming period property over two floors and offers gorgeous modern interiors, two double bedrooms and a superb location in central Chiswick. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Kingswood Road, Chiswick, W4

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Located on a popular residential street in close proximity to Chiswick High Road, this wonderful two bedroom flat boasts bright and stylish interiors with a contemporary feel and plenty of outdoor space. Read more.

Arlington Gardens, Chiswick, W4

425 per week (1842 pcm) £2,550 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on a quiet residential street moments from Chiswick High Road, this lovely two bedroom duplex flat boasts a spacious reception room and a fully fitted kitchen. Read more.

Devonshire Street, Chiswick, W4

415.38 per week (1800 pcm) £2,493 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Offering underfloor heating throughout and an open-plan kitchen/reception with integrated appliances, this modern, two bedroom apartment also benefits from off-street parking and lift. Read more.

Bollo Lane, Chiswick, W4

415 per week (1799 pcm) £2,490 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set moments from central Chiswick and Chiswick Park Station this fantastic two bedroom apartment offers a beautiful modern finish throughout with impressive private garden. Read more.

Hogarth Lane, Grove Park, W4

405 per week (1755 pcm) £2,430 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Wonderfully located on the outskirts of Chiswick House and Grounds, this fantastic two bedroom, top floor conversion flat is set within a stunning building with a gated entrance, off-street parking and communal gardens. Read more.

Wellesley Road, Gunnersbury, W4

400 per week (1734 pcm) £2,400 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom apartment offers stylish accommodation and a wonderful location moments from Chiswick High Road and Gunnersbury Station. Read more.

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Providing bright, modern accomodation that has been recently renovated throughout to an extremely high standard, this two bedroom ground floor flat has stunning wood flooring and access to a communal roof terrace. Read more.

391.15 per week (1695 pcm) £2,347 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Ideally located close to transport links and Chiswick High Road, this lovely two bedroom flat boasts a delightful reception/dining room, modern kitchen and master bedroom with bay windows. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape