Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 11 1 bedroom properties for sale in Twickenham, TW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Twickenham, TW2. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Twickenham, TW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Rosslyn Road, Twickenham, TW1

535000 - 575000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

Boasting an array of stunning one bedroom flats, this exclusive modern developments is situated moments from Richmond while offering an exquisite open-plan reception room with sleek kitchen and lovely bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Cross Deep, Twickenham, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A delightful one bedroom ground floor flat featuring a bright and airy reception room, good sized kitchen and a stunning communal garden with a tranquil riverside setting. Leasehold. Read more.

York Street, Twickenham, TW1

450000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this beautiful one bedroom first floor flat boasts an elegant reception room with space to dine and is ideally situated for the amenities of Twickenham. Leasehold. Read more.

St Margarets Road, St Margarets, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated moments from both St Margarets and Richmond, this one bedroom first floor flat offers spacious accommodation with ample room for dining. Leasehold. Read more.

London Road, Twickenham, TW1

399950 - 420000

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 1 bedroom flats for sale

A selection of one bedroom flats are available, set within a secure block with use of off-street parking and feature contemporary open-plan living areas with generous double bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Riverdale Gardens, East Twickenham, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a stunning period property moments from the River Thames, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers well proportioned living space with modern d├ęcor. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Gothic Road, Twickenham, TW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated moments from the green open spaces of Twickenham Green, this bright one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a good sized reception room, lovely dining room and a well-maintained garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Richmond Road, St Margarets, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this uniquely arranged one bedroom duplex flat boast a stunning reception room, modern kitchen and is ideally situated opposite the green open spaces of Marble Hill Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Heath Road, Twickenham, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Exceptionally spacious throughout, these wonderful one bedroom ground floor flats boasts an expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine, sleek modern kitchen and good sized bedrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Twickenham, Twickenham, TW1

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally situated moments from Twickenham town centre, this bright one bedroom ground floor flat boasts a sleek modern kitchen, spacious reception room with space to dine and designated parking space. Leasehold. Read more.

Summerwood Road, Isleworth, TW7

239950 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This charming one bedroom second floor flat is situated in a residential close and benefits from a storage unit located on the ground floor, bright living space and high ceilings throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Adam Adam O'Leary1