Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 4 bedroom properties for sale in Twickenham, TW2. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Twickenham, TW2. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Twickenham, TW2 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Brewery Gate, Twickenham, TW1

1550000 - 1750000

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 x 4 bedroom houses for sale

Situated in an ideal location for Twickenham's town centre, this fabulous development boasts chic living space with high-specification fixtures and fittings and interior designed communal areas. Freehold. Read more.

St Margarets Road, St Margarets, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Ideally situated back from the road, this expansive four bedroom four floored house boasts a wonderful open-plan kitchen with space to dine, large reception room and a well-maintained private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Arragon Road, Twickenham, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Boasting a fantastic opportunity for redevelopment, this spacious four bedroom four floored house offers an expansive private garden, large rooms throughout and is ideally situated for the amenities of Twickenham. Freehold. Read more.

Chudleigh Road, Twickenham, TW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout this four bedroom house is situated on a peaceful no through road close to Twickenham town centre boasting spacious, bright rooms and pretty rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

Strawberry Vale, Twickenham, TW1

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located on the desirable Strawberry Vale, this four bedroom three floored house boasts an expansive open-plan kitchen with space to dine, four good sized bedrooms and a well-maintained private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Park Crescent, Twickenham, TW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious four bedroom town house boasts an expansive open-plan reception room with space to dine, off-street parking and a lovely patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

Rosecroft Gardens, Twickenham, TW2

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Bright and spacious throughout, this wonderful four bedroom two floored house boasts a spacious reception room, lovely loft-style master bedroom and a well-maintained private garden with shed. Freehold. Read more.

Albion Road, Twickenham, TW2

549950 Recently sold

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

Finished to an exceptionally high standard throughout, this bright and spacious four bedroom duplex flat boasts a wonderful open-plan reception room with space to dine, sleek modern kitchen and private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Thatchers Way, Isleworth, TW7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

A bright and spacious three bedroom semi-detached house that offers fantastic family living space, with well proportioned rooms, as well as a south-east facing rear garden and off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Adam Adam O'Leary1