Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 22 1 bedroom properties for sale in Upper Norwood, SE19. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Upper Norwood, SE19. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Upper Norwood, SE19 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Whiteley Road, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on the ground floor of a period conversion, this charming one bedroom flat benefits from bright and spacious interiors with large windows and high ceilings. Leasehold. Read more.

Camden Hill Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Ideally located, a short walk from the varied amenities of the Crystal Palace Triangle, this fantastic one bedroom raised ground floor flat has been newly refurbished to an excellent standard. Leasehold. Read more.

Thicket Road, Crystal Palace, SE20

399950 Recently sold

1 bedroom maisonette for sale

Presented in excellent condition this superb one bedroom garden flat offers bright and spacious accommodation, and benefits from a private garden, and further communal garden grounds beyond this. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Central Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

399950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Auckland Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This large ground floor, one bedroom flat boasts lovely high ceilings, amazing amounts of space, wooden flooring throughout and access to garden space. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Cintra Park, Crystal Palace, SE19

360000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated on a tree-lined residential road in Crystal Palace, this one bedroom second floor flat offers a great living space close to a wide selection of amenities and Crystal Palace Park. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

350000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Victoria Crescent, Gipsy Hill, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned and excellently presented one bedroom second floor flat in great condition throughout, offering a double size bedroom and reception room with space to dine. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting plenty of living space and neutral décor throughout, this superb one bedroom ground floor flat is set within a beautiful period property, offering a large reception room and spacious double bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Westow Street, Crystal Palace, SE19

335000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

335000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and boasts bright and spacious reception room, modern kitchen and double bedroom. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Whiteley Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned raised ground floor flat, offering a desirable living space, separate kitchen, and neutral décor throughout in a prime residential Crystal Palace location. Leasehold. Read more.

Waldegrave Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a lovely period conversion, this beautiful chain-free one bedroom flat boasts a stylish and modern décor throughout offering a bright open-plan reception room and great location to central Crystal Palace. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Anerley Park Road, Crystal Palace, SE20

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enviably located by Crystal Palace Park, this superb one bedroom first floor flat offers bright and well presented living space, a large reception room and a garage. Leasehold. Read more.

Dulwich Wood Avenue, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom ground floor flat, is set within a purpose-built development and is presented in excellent condition throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Hancock Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located moments from the various amenities of Crystal Palace, this charming one bedroom maisonette offers plenty of living space, with a large reception room, separate kitchen and private front patio garden. Leasehold. Read more.

275000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A wonderful one bedroom ground floor flat offering bright and attractive living space with large reception room and double bedroom, further benefiting from off-street parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Anerley Hill, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Ideally located moments from the shops and restaurants of Crystal Palace, this lovely one bedroom raised ground floor flat boasts a open-plan reception room/kitchen area and a bedroom with fitted wardrobes. Leasehold. Read more.

Moffat Road, Thornton Heath, CR7

265000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Harold Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom lower ground floor flat is located within a beautiful detached Victorian building and benefits from recent refurbishment, double bedroom and modern kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Menlo Gardens, Upper Norwood, SE19

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set back from the road in a low-rise residential development, this fantastic one bedroom flat offers generous living space with great views. Leasehold. Read more.

Church Road, Crystal Palace, SE19

199950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Simon and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Simon Darvill1