Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 14 1 bedroom properties for sale in Upton, E7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Upton, E7. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Upton, E7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Sidney Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located on the outskirts of Wanstead Flats, this superb one bedroom flat offers a large bay-fronted reception room, fully equipped kitchen and an expansive private garden. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Flint Close, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set within a secure modern development with a concierge, communal plaza and gym, this superb one bedroom ground floor flat offers naturally light living space finished to a high standard and private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

Church Street, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom apartment is set on the fourth floor of an impressive and secure modern building, offering a large open-plan reception with sleek integrated kitchen, large terrace and underground parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Arthingworth Street, Stratford, E15

350000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located close to the centre of Stratford and set on the ground floor, this bright one bedroom flat boasts a stylish kitchen and a gorgeous conservatory with access to the huge garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Luxembourg Mews, Maryland, E15

349995 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

Situated in a modern development with lift, this lovely one bedroom flat offers spacious layout with open-plan reception room/kitchen and good built-in storage in a convenient location. Leasehold. Read more.

Ash Road, Maryland, E15

340000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Stork Road, Forest Gate, E7

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Vicarage Lane, Stratford, E15

325000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

The spacious end of terrace flat, set on the ground floor, boasts a generously proportioned reception room with a large kitchen and bay-fronted bedroom, complete with a private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Churston Avenue, Plashet, E13

315000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This first floor one bedroom flat offers generous living with a great location close to the green open spaces of West Ham Park and Upton Park Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Cecil Road, Plaistow, E13

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Quietly located on a residential road and set on the ground and first floors, this lovely one bedroom flat boasts naturally bright interiors throughout, a separate kitchen and sizeable private garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Road, Maryland, E15

295000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Heyworth Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Peacefully located on a residential road, this one bedroom flat offers spacious and well proportioned living space with plentiful natural light. Leasehold. Read more.

Durban Court, Upton Park, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Located in a purpose-built block and set on the second floor, this spacious one bedroom flat offers bright interiors with a separate kitchen and large reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Wolffe Gardens, Stratford, E15

199995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Simon and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Simon Hart1