Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 9 4 bedroom properties for sale in Upton, E7. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Upton, E7. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Upton, E7 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Clova Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Boasting spacious interiors throughout the property, this wonderful four bedroom house benefits from two reception rooms, a separate dining room, stylish fitted kitchen, utility room and conservatory with a 69' garden. Freehold. Read more.

Sherrard Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Decorated to a high standard this large four bedroom house with basement used as second reception room further benefits from a separate eat-in kitchen and four good-sized bedrooms. Freehold. Read more.

Liddington Road, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This excellent four bedroom terrace house offers an extensive kitchen with a bay window, a lovely bright reception room and separate dining room, complete with a sizeable private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Durham Road, Manor Park, E12

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This well proportioned four bedroom terrace house offers naturally bight interiors throughout, including a lovely bay-fronted reception room and separate dining room, with both front and rear gardens. Freehold. Read more.

Glenparke Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential road and arranged over three floors, this spacious four bedroom house offers a large reception room with separate dining room and eat-in kitchen, complete with a 32' private rear garden. Freehold. Read more.

St Antonys Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Ideally located close to West Ham Park and attractively presented over three floors, this superb four bedroom detached house offers a recent refurbishment and a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Rosedale Road, Forest Gate, E7

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Located on a quiet residential street, this spacious four bedroom terrace house boasts a large eat-in kitchen with separate reception and dining rooms, complete with a good-sized private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Gawsworth Close, Stratford, E15

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

This excellent four bedroom maisonette offers a brilliant open-plan living space flooded with natural light, including a sleek modern kitchen with integrated appliances. Leasehold. Read more.

Plashet Grove, East Ham, E6

380000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors, this lovely four bedroom house benefits from a separate kitchen, a dining room and a private patio garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Simon and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Simon Hart1