Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 14 2 bedroom properties to rent in Vauxhall, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Vauxhall, SW8. You can also save any of these 2 bedroom properties to rent in Vauxhall, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

St George Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

725 per week (3142 pcm) £4,350 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This extremely spacious two bedroom apartment features enviable living and entertaining space, with a bright reception room incorporating dining area and a balcony overlooking the River Thames. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

692.31 per week (3000 pcm) £4,154 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom flat that has been recently developed, finishing to a high standard, incorporating contemporary styling throughout, and a superb private balcony with amazing Thames views. Read more.

Wandsworth Road, Nine Elms, SW8

660 per week (2860 pcm) £3,960 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the fourth floor of a sought-after new development, this luxurious two bedroom apartment offers to bathrooms and a fantastic private patio with space to entertain. Read more.

Nine Elms, Nine Elms, SW11

645 per week (2795 pcm) £3,870 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a stunning new development on the Nine Elms riverside, this superb two bedroom second floor apartment provides cool and contemporary living space with secure underground parking. Read more.

Priory Grove, Stockwell, SW8

595 per week (2579 pcm) £3,570 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

A fantastic two bedroom two bathroom split-level apartment offering beautifully presented living space with stylish d├ęcor and lots of character. Read more.

525 per week (2275 pcm) £3,150 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This light and impactful two bedroom apartment boasts far-reaching views across the River Thames, two double bedrooms and two bathrooms. Read more.

515 per week (2232 pcm) £3,090 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Featuring a large private balcony with River Thames views, this superb two bedroom apartment is part of the popular St George Wharf development on the Vauxhall riverside. Read more.

500 per week (2167 pcm) £3,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

This fabulous two bedroom flat, located in St George Wharf and situated on the fifth floor, boasts a spacious open-plan reception room/kitchen with great views over the river and its own private balcony. Read more.

Aldebert Terrace, Stockwell, SW8

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This stylish two bedroom second floor flat is situated in a great location in the heart of Stockwell and boasts a fully refurbished interior with high-quality wooden floors. Read more.

Vauxhall Street, Vauxhall, SE11

495 per week (2145 pcm) £2,970 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within this recent development and conversion of a public house, providing contemporary accommodation with open-plan living space, a two bedroom, two bathroom first floor flat with a private terrace. Read more.

Vauxhall Grove, Vauxhall, SW8

462 per week (2002 pcm) £2,772 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set within a smart residential development on a quiet road in Vauxhall, this great two bedroom flat comes with secure off-street parking. Read more.

450 per week (1950 pcm) £2,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the twelfth floor with lift access, concierge services and on-site shops and amenities, this two bedroom, two bathroom apartment provides comfortable open-plan living space with a private balcony. Read more.

Hartington Road, Nine Elms, SW8

395 per week (1712 pcm) £2,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

2 bedroom flat to rent

Set on the ground floor, this light and immaculately presented two bedroom apartment offers spacious accommodation with a private balcony and provides easy access to local supermarkets. Read more.

Vauxhall Street, Vauxhall, SE11

350 per week (1517 pcm) £2,100 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 bedroom flat to rent

This bright and well arranged two bedroom apartment boasts a private balcony, ample storage and is set on the third floor of a secure building with a lift. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape