Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 9 3 bedroom properties to rent in Vauxhall, SW8. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Vauxhall, SW8. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties to rent in Vauxhall, SW8 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Nine Elms, Nine Elms, SW11

1700 per week (7367 pcm) £10,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment to rent

A three bedrooms, three bathroom apartment set on the eighth floor of this exclusive Nine Elms development, offering over 2000 sq ft of contemporary accommodation, presented to the highest standards throughout. Read more.

St Georges Wharf, Vauxhall, SW8

1500 per week (6500 pcm) £9,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom apartment to rent

An incredible three bedroom sub-penthouse offering stunning 360 degree views over London, two balconies and a very high standard of interior d├ęcor. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Palfrey Place, Oval, SW8

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

An incredible three bedroom maisonette, arranged over the first and second floors of a brand new development, providing expansive living areas with double-height ceilings, and incredible en suite bedrooms. Read more.

Palfrey Place, Oval, SW8

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Occupying the ground and lower ground floors, this brand new three bedroom maisonette, has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts spacious and naturally bright interior and a courtyard garden. Read more.

Palfrey Place, Oval, SW8

3 bedroom flat to rent

This brand new three bedroom maisonette, has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts spacious and naturally bright interior. Read more.

Palfrey Place, Oval, SW8

3 bedroom flat to rent

This brand new two bedroom maisonette, has been finished to a high standard throughout and boasts spacious and naturally bright interior. Read more.

Albert Embankment, Southwark, SE1

650 per week (2817 pcm) £3,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat to rent

Located in an exclusive portered building, this stylish and contemporary apartment with gorgeous views across the river, features floor-to-ceiling windows and a fantastic location. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Heyford Terrace, Vauxhall, SW8

550 per week (2384 pcm) £3,300 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

A beautiful three bedroom apartment in Vauxhall arranged over three floors and finished to a high standard, featuring contemporary and bright interiors and a spacious reception room with wood floors. Read more.

Lansdowne Way, Stockwell, SW8

490 per week (2124 pcm) £2,940 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

3 bedroom flat to rent

Situated on the top floor of this handsome Edwardian conversion, a three bedroom flat offering modern accommodation with a stylish kitchen, and built-in storage in all bedrooms. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape