Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 10 studio properties for sale in Victoria, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Victoria, SW1. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Victoria, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Victoria Street, Victoria, SW1H

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

On the door step of Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, this exclusive development of New York loft-style apartments offers a unique range of studio residencies. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

A fantastic lower ground floor studio flat benefiting from an enviable location moments from Sloane Street, Knightsbridge and Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

West Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1X

550000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

Enviably located moments from the upmarket cafes and galleries on Sloane Square, this elegant studio apartment is set within a grand period conversion in Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

Chesham Street, Belgravia, SW1X

500000 Recently sold

Studio building for sale

Rare opportunity to purchase the Freehold interest in a prestigious six flat, period building in the heart of Belgravia close to Sloane Street, Belgrave Square and Knightsbridge. Freehold. Read more.

Regency Street, Pimlico, SW1P

445000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Bright and well proportioned studio apartment ideally located in the heart of Pimlico just moments from the local amenities and Pimlico Underground Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Gate, St James's Park, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the raised ground floor of an exceptionally well maintained building, this studio flat offers accommodation close to Buckingham Palace and St James's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

Charlwood Street, Pimlico, SW1V

325000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

A bright ground floor studio flat presented in great condition throughout boasting a compact kitchen, hidden away bath and shower and situated in an excellent location close to Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Denbigh Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Set on the first floor half landing this smart studio apartment offers stylish interiors and boasts an exceptional location within the Pimlico Grid. Leasehold. Read more.

Ebury Street, Belgravia, SW1W

105000 Recently sold

Parking space for sale

An opportunity to purchase a car parking space within a secure underground car park in Belgravia with onsite porters and CCTV cameras operating. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Joseph Joseph Divito1