Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 32 1 bedroom properties for sale in Victoria, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Victoria, SW1. You can also save any of these 1 bedroom properties for sale in Victoria, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Chesham Place, Belgravia, SW1X

2195000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom apartment for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

My rating

Save to shortlist

A fabulous one bedroom luxury apartment with high ceilings, huge windows and an excellent location moments from Sloane Street, Knightsbridge and Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the lower ground floor of an imposing period conversion, this lovely one bedroom flat is located moments from the wide variety of amenities in Knightsbridge and offers contemporary interiors throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Kings Gate Walk, Victoria, SW1E

My rating

Save to shortlist

This luxury one bedroom apartment offers spacious interiors with high-quality fixtures and fittings and is located on the sixth floor of a prestigious new development (with lift and porter) in the heart of Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Lower Sloane Street, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

A bright and beautifully presented one bedroom first floor flat, offering ample living and entertaining space situated within a secure residential development moments from King's Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Located on the second floor of a premium new Victoria development, this stylish one bedroom apartment offers superior accommodation with access to residents lounge, residents cinema and secure parking. Leasehold. Read more.

Belgrave Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the fourth floor of a handsome period conversion, this contemporary and beautifully finished one bedroom apartment boasts top of the range, stylish interiors with a private terrace and views over the City. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Eaton Mansions, Cliveden Place, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This stunning one bedroom flat is situated on the first floor within a beautiful period building with a lift and porter offers ample living space and benefits from a private terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Eccleston Square, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Enjoying a lovely location facing a leafy garden square in the heart of Pimlico, this stunning one bedroom flat benefits a bright contemporary interior with ample living and entertaining space throughout. Leasehold. Read more.

Willow House, Westminster, SW1P

695000 - 825000

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Offering a sublime selection of one bedroom luxury apartments each finished to the highest specification, Willow House is Ideally located a moments walk from Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Morpeth Terrace, Westminster, SW1P

820000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Vincent Square, Westminster, SW1P

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Little Smith Street, Westminster, SW1P

799950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Grosvenor Waterside, Chelsea, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Found on the third floor of a prestigious new development next to the River Thames, this stylish one bedroom flat offers exceptional accommodation close to Sloane Square. Leasehold. Read more.

Guildhouse Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This outstanding one bedroom apartment offers an exceptional amount of space including two balconies and ample storage and is set on the fifth floor of a popular building (with lift, porter and underground parking). Leasehold. Read more.

Vincent Square, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the second floor of a portered building in Westminster, this immaculately presented one bedroom luxury apartment offers excellent accommodation within Westminster. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

St Georges Square, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This light one bedroom apartment offers an exceptional opportunity to update and personalise a prime apartment set on a sought-after garden square. Leasehold. Read more.

Denbigh Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this immaculately presented one bedroom apartment offers stylish interiors with modern fixtures and furnishings and ample storage. The property is ideally located for a variety of local shops. Leasehold. Read more.

Greycoat Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the fourth floor, this one bedroom apartment offers superb accommodation and a superb central location close to Victoria and St James's Park. Leasehold. Read more.

St Georges Square, Pimlico, SW1V

665000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

A lovely one bedroom flat benefits from a roof terrace with wonderful views to Westminster Cathedral, the Houses of Parliament and the London Eye. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Lupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Hugely spacious one bedroom property in excess of 1000sqft arranged over the lower ground floor this stunning apartment boasts an expanse of living and entertaining space with a decked garden. Leasehold. Read more.

Marsham Court, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

A fantastic one bedroom flat situated within a secure portered building close to the many amenities of Westminster and benefiting from a spacious reception room leading out onto a balcony. Leasehold. Read more.

Willow Place, Westminster, SW1P

595000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Denbigh Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting wonderfully refurbished interiors, this stylish one bedroom apartment boasts an open-plan kitchen and ample storage close to Wilton Road. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Erasmus Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This smart one bedroom apartment boasts light interiors with leafy views to both the north and south and ample storage. The property is set on the fourth floor of a handsome and secure red brick mansion building. Leasehold. Read more.

Greencoat Place, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Boasting bright and spacious interiors, this attractive one bedroom flat within a pretty gated period conversion is enviably located close to Victoria Street. Leasehold. Read more.

Sherbourne House, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This smart one bedroom apartment is ideally set on the fourth floor (with lift) with far-reaching views and ample storage. The property boasts an ideal central location. Leasehold. Read more.

Moreton Street, Pimlico, SW1V

520000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Regency Street, Westminster, SW1P

495000 Recently sold

1 bedroom flat for sale

This property is exceptionally well laid out and recently refurbished, boasting a brilliant open-plan kitchen with plenty of light. Furthermore, it is ideally located near strong transport links from Victoria Station. Leasehold. Read more.

Page Street. SW1P, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the third floor and accessed via lift, this smart one bedroom apartment is ideally located a moments walk from Westminster Village. Leasehold. Read more.

Page Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This well arranged one bedroom ground floor apartment is a perfect investment opportunity and boasts a communal courtyard located in a prime location close to Westminster village. Leasehold. Read more.

Jessel House, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

1 bedroom flat for sale

This fantastic one bedroom flat is superbly located within a secure redbrick mansion block a short distance from St James' Park. The second floor flat boasts ample storage space and a modern bathroom. Leasehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Stephen Stephen Lovelady1