Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 18 3 bedroom properties for sale in Victoria, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Victoria, SW1. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Victoria, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Ebury Square, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom apartment for sale

Set on the ground and lower ground floors of a stunning new building, this spacious three bedroom, split-level flat offers premium accommodation within one of London's most prestigious locations; Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

Victoria Street, Victoria, SW1H

2800000 - 6050000

My rating

Save to shortlist

8 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

On the door step of Westminster Abbey and the Houses of Parliament, this exclusive development of New York loft-style apartments offers a unique range of three bedroom residencies. Leasehold. Read more.

St Johns Building, Marsham Street, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the ninth and top floor of a prestigious development in Westminster, this rare three bedroom apartment boasts expansive interiors with panoramic views over the capital. Leasehold. Read more.

Buckingham Palace Road, Victoria, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the sixth floor, this impressive, luxury three bedroom apartment offers an expanse of space and access to an exclusive cinema room and roof terrace. Leasehold. Read more.

Hugh Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This luxurious three bedroom terrace house is arranged over five expansive floors and boasts recently, refurbished interiors with a stylish d├ęcor and high-specification fixtures. Freehold. Read more.

Willow House, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

Offering a sublime penthouse apartment with three double bedrooms over two floors finished to the highest specification, Willow House is Ideally located a moments walk from Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Willow House, Westminster, SW1P

1950000 - 1999500

My rating

Save to shortlist

2 x 3 bedroom apartments for sale

Offering a sublime selection of three bedroom luxury apartments each finished to the highest specification, Willow House is Ideally located a moments walk from Victoria. Leasehold. Read more.

Warwick Place North, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

A stunning, recently renovated three bedroom house benefiting from wiring for an integrated Bang and Olufsen audio sound system, a patio, a bright and spacious reception room, two en suites and a garage. Freehold. Read more.

Horseferry Road, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

This immaculately presented 3 bedroom flat is ideally situated on Horseferry Road, close to plenty of shopping and dining opportunities. There is also a brilliant roof terrace with space to dine al fresco. Leasehold. Read more.

Carlisle Mansions, Westminster, SW1P

1550000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Lupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

This stylishly presented three bedroom apartment is arranged over three spacious floors and offers generous reception room with beautiful high ceilings and three generous bedrooms. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Evelyn Mansions, Westminster, SW1P

My rating

Save to shortlist

A well proportioned three bedroom flat boasting an enviable location on the second floor of an attractive portered block in Belgravia. Leasehold. Read more.

Bessborough Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Arranged over the raised ground floor and first floor of a period conversion, this spacious three bedroom flat offers superb accommodation with period features close to Pimlico Underground. Leasehold. Read more.

Pimlico Apartments, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Beautifully laid out on the third floor of this fantastic modern ported building this spacious three bedroom flat boats and expansive reception room and a gorgeous master bedroom with en suite. Leasehold. Read more.

Westmoreland Terrace, Pimlico, SW1V

1250000 Recently sold

Arranged over three floors, this stylish split-level apartment boasts wooden floors, ample storage and a charming private balcony and boasts a wonderful location close to the River Thames. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

Vauxhall Bridge Road, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

Set on the fourth floor of a sought-after Westminster building (with lift and concierge) this light and spacious three bedroom apartment boasts a modern kitchen and two bathrooms. Leasehold. Read more.

Westmoreland Terrace, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This well arranged three bedroom apartment boasts a fantastic entertaining space with a substantial reception with space to dine and a modern, open-plan fitted kitchen. Leasehold. Read more.

Lupus Street, Pimlico, SW1V

610000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Stephen Stephen Lovelady1