Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 4 bedroom properties for sale in Victoria, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Victoria, SW1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Victoria, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

South Eaton Place, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This striking five bedroom property boasts an outstanding reception room, substantial bedrooms with ample storage, traditional wooden panelling throughout, marble bathrooms and a balcony overlooking a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Eaton Terrace, Belgravia, SW1W

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Presented in beautiful condition throughout, this magnificent four bedroom house benefits from a recent refurbishment to provide excellent living and entertaining space, with a generous landscaped garden. Freehold. Read more.

Alderney Street, Pimlico, SW1V

2900000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Westmoreland Terrace, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Enviably located for the many attractions and amenities of Westminster, this lovely three bedroom house features six spacious floors with a bright and airy neutral d├ęcor throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Sutherland Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This superb five bedroom house has been beautifully refurbished throughout to provide a stylish and contemporary house close to the Thames. Freehold. Read more.

Denbigh Street, Pimlico, SW1V

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom maisonette for sale

This charming four bedroom, mid-terrace apartment is arranged over four expansive floors and boasts a brilliant roof terrace with ample space to entertain. Leasehold plus share of freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Stephen Stephen Lovelady1