Home Rent Find a property to rent

We have found 7 4 bedroom properties to rent in Victoria, SW1. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Victoria, SW1. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties to rent in Victoria, SW1 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Eaton Terrace, Belgravia, SW1W

3500 per week (15167 pcm) £21,000 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Presented in beautiful condition throughout, this magnificent four bedroom house benefits from a recent refurbishment to provide excellent living and entertaining space, with a generous landscaped garden. Read more.

Headford Place, Belgravia, SW1X

2600 per week (11267 pcm) £15,600 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

This beautifully refurbished four bedroom mews house is spaciously arranged over four floors with two receptions, s study and bright, neutral interiors quietly located back from Grosvenor Place. Read more.

Westmoreland Terrace, Pimlico, SW1V

1200 per week (5200 pcm) £7,200 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house to rent

Enviably located for the many attractions and amenities of Westminster, this lovely three bedroom house features six spacious floors with a bright and airy neutral d├ęcor throughout. Read more.

Carlisle Place, Westminster, SW1P

1150 per week (4984 pcm) £6,900 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Incredible four bedroom luxury apartment providing recently refurbished living space moments from Victoria Station and a wealth of fashionable amenities and attractions. Read more.

Cambridge Street, Pimlico, SW1V

950 per week (4117 pcm) £5,700 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

This expansive four bedroom terrace house is arranged over five spacious floors and boasts a double reception, family room and separate kitchen. The property is quietly located in the heart of Pimlico. Read more.

Professionally Managed. 24/7 emergency support included

Carlisle Place, Westminster, SW1P

895 per week (3879 pcm) £5,370 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom flat to rent

Set moments from Victoria Street and a wide variety of shops, bars and boutiques, this stunning four bedroom flat is beautifully presented throughout and offers a grand reception room and a high-quality finish. Read more.

Goodyer House, Pimlico, SW1V

750 per week (3250 pcm) £4,500 deposit + £420 (inc. VAT) admin fee. Other terms & fees may apply

4 bedroom maisonette to rent

Offering an expansive living and entertaining space with an off-street car parking space and private garden, this four bedroom maisonette boasts close proximity to the many fashionable amenities along Victoria Street. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape