Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 15 3 bedroom properties for sale in Victoria Park, E9. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Victoria Park, E9. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Victoria Park, E9 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

London Fields East Side, London Fields, E8

1795000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

A wonderful rare to market three bedroom house with fantastic views over London Fields. Arranged over four floors, this beautiful period house is situated on a delightful one-way street. Freehold. Read more.

Penpoll Road, London Fields, E8

1150000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Greenwood Road, London Fields, E8

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom maisonette for sale

A lovely three bedroom split-level upper maisonette boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout, a large private garden to the rear and an excellent London Fields location. Leasehold. Read more.

Gloucester Square, Haggerston, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors and overlooking the delightful canal, this three bedroom house boasts charming accommodation including a large reception room, a smart separate kitchen and a lovely private patio. Freehold. Read more.

Queensbridge Road, London Fields, E2

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set in a RIBA award winning development, this stunning three bedroom apartment boasts open-plan living, a private balcony with views to Canary Wharf and a master bedroom with en suite shower room. Leasehold. Read more.

Cresset Road, Hackney, E9

725000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Shepherds Lane, Hackney, E9

My rating

Save to shortlist

This fabulous three bedroom maisonette combines bright, neutral d├ęcor with spacious accommodation and benefits from a lovely private patio. Leasehold. Read more.

The Place, London Fields, E9

699950 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Gernon Road, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Set on the ground floor, this three bedroom flat boasts stylish accommodation including a large open-plan reception room with contemporary kitchen and master bedroom with en suite bathroom and walk-in-wardrobe. Leasehold. Read more.

Frampton Park Road, Hackney, E9

480000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A charming three bedroom maisonette situated within a secure purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation throughout and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Welshpool Street, Broadway Market, E8

425000 Recently sold

3 bedroom flat for sale

A well proportioned three bedroom flat, situated on the ninth floor of a purpose-built block benefiting from an excellent location moments from Broadway Market. Leasehold. Read more.

Candy Street, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

Ideally located close to the green open spaces of Victoria Park, this spacious three bedroom maisonette boasts large garden, eat-in kitchen and bright reception room. Leasehold. Read more.

Locton House, Ruston Street, Bow, E3

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This lovely three bedroom third floor flat is arranged over two storeys and boasts a large reception room leading to a private balcony, generously sized bedrooms and a fantastic location in Bow. Leasehold. Read more.

Kenworthy Road, Hackney, E9

400000 Recently sold

A lovely three bedroom flat situated on the second floor of a purpose-built block boasting well proportioned accommodation, a private balcony and an excellent Hackney location. Leasehold. Read more.

Ingram House, Bow, E3

325000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Andrew Andrew Phillips1