Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 24 3 bedroom properties for sale in Walthamstow, E17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Walthamstow, E17. You can also save any of these 3 bedroom properties for sale in Walthamstow, E17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Grosvenor Park Road, Walthamstow Village, E17

899995 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

Aveling Park Road, Lloyd Park, E17

699995 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This stunning four bedroom house has been newly refurbished throughout maintaining original period features and benefits from a fantastic large open-plan family kitchen with space to dine. Freehold. Read more.

Bedford Road, Lloyd Park, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over three floors, this three bedroom house boasts stylish accommodation including a large double reception room, a sleek kitchen and a delightful private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Wolsey Avenue, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This impressive three bedroom house boasts a large kitchen with room to dine, two reception rooms and three great sized bedrooms with a modern finish throughout. Freehold. Read more.

Greenway Avenue, Walthamstow, E17

650000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom, semi-detached house is situated on a quiet residential road and boasts bright and stylish interiors throughout as well as a spacious through reception room. Freehold. Read more.

Queens Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house boasts a large and well arranged interior while being within a close proximity of Walthamstow Queens Road Station and an array of amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Queens Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This spacious three bedroom, middle of terrace house boasts a newly refurbished interior featuring a large double reception room and a fully integrated, open-plan kitchen. Freehold. Read more.

Shernhall Street, Walthamstow Village, E17

615000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Markmanor Avenue, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Arranged over two floors, this three bedroom house boasts charming accommodation including a large double reception room, a smart kitchen and a delightful separate studio. Freehold. Read more.

Carlton Road, Higham Hill, E17

575000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This stylish three bedroom, Victorian house boasts a beautifully bright and contemporary interior combined with original features and is well arranged over three levels. Freehold. Read more.

Palmerston Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This fantastic three bedroom, mid-terrace house benefits from a bright and spacious interior with period features including high ceilings and feature fireplaces. Freehold. Read more.

Northbank Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This lovely three bedroom house provides a bright living space throughout with good sized rooms, separate dining room boasts a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Blackhorse Lane, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This great three bedroom end of terrace house provides a lovely family living space throughout with an upstairs and downstairs bathroom and boasts an enviable location moments from Blackhorse Road Station. Freehold. Read more.

Gloucester Road, Walthamstow, E17

500000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Garner Road, Walthamstow, E17

499950 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house has been well kept throughout providing a two reception rooms, spate modern fitted kitchen and boasts a large private garden with god access to the North Circular. Freehold. Read more.

Somers Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

This charming three bedroom flat is split over the two top levels of a period conversion and benefits from beautifully bright d├ęcor and spacious interiors. Leasehold. Read more.

Beaconsfield Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom, purpose-built house boasts a modern fully integrated kitchen as well as a bright and spacious reception room leading out onto a good sized private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Garner Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This charming three bedroom house contains original features throughout, providing two reception rooms, separate modern fitted kitchen and boasts a large private garden with good access to the North Circular. Freehold. Read more.

Fulbourne Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

Within a close proximity of Wood Street Station and its local amenities, this beautiful three bedroom house boasts two generously sized reception rooms as well as a large garden with an outbuilding. Freehold. Read more.

Green Pond Road, Walthamstow, E17

475000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This superb double fronted end of terrace house offers a fantastic living space inside and out with a large reception room leading to the conservatory and boasts a lovely private garden. Freehold. Read more.

St Johns Road, Walthamstow, E17

450000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

Offering a fantastic development opportunity throughout this generous three bedroom house benefits from a peaceful residential location. Freehold. Read more.

Guildford Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom house for sale

This spacious three bedroom semi-detached house boasts an impressive reception room with access to a private garden and three ample sized bedrooms. Located moments away from local amenities. Freehold. Read more.

Coleridge Road, Walthamstow, E17

450000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

3 bedroom flat for sale

Longacre Road, Walthamstow, E17

425000 Recently sold

3 bedroom house for sale

This three bedroom house is perfectly located moments away from local shops, bars and restaurants, as well as having links to central London via Highams Park Overground Station. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hello. Would you like to discover the current value of your property? I offer free valuations in this area. Alastair Alastair Cochrane1