Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 5 4 bedroom properties for sale in Walthamstow, E17. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Walthamstow, E17. You can also save any of these 4 bedroom properties for sale in Walthamstow, E17 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Bisterne Avenue, Walthamstow, E17

1200000 Recently sold

4 bedroom house for sale

This gorgeous four bedroom period house offers spacious interiors throughout, benefiting from a naturally bright, bay-fronted reception room and separate dining room and four double bedrooms with a large en suite. Freehold. Read more.

Northcote Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This beautifully presented four bedroom house boasts a generously sized reception room with period features and ample storage space throughout. The High Street and brilliant Stoney Down Park are moments away. Freehold. Read more.

Erskine Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

Situated on a quiet and residential street within a close proximity of Walthamstow Central, this spacious four bedroom town house boasts bright and naturally lit interiors throughout as well as a private garden. Freehold. Read more.

Boundary Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This charming four bedroom, semi-detached house boasts a bright and spacious interior throughout with a large private garden and a private driveway offering off-street parking. Freehold. Read more.

Woodstock Road, Walthamstow, E17

My rating

Save to shortlist

4 bedroom house for sale

This charming four bedroom period house is set down a residential street offering a double reception room, large modern fitted kitchen with space to dine and benefits from an expansive private garden. Freehold. Read more.

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. I'm Alastair and I am currently doing free valuations around this area. Check if I cover your postcode. Alastair Cochrane1