Home Buy Find a property for sale

We have found 6 studio properties for sale in Wandsworth, SW18. You can filter this property list to narrow down the number of homes displayed in Wandsworth, SW18. You can also save any of these studio properties for sale in Wandsworth, SW18 to your property shortlist in My Foxtons where you can review them at any time.

Santos Road, East Putney, SW18

365000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Register your interest and be alerted if this property becomes available again.

East Hill, East Hill, SW18

335000 Recently sold

Studio for sale

This delightful studio flat is situated on the second floor within a modern development and boasts bright and contemporary living space, allocated off-street parking space and a convenient location. Leasehold. Read more.

Oakhill Road, East Putney, SW15

330000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

College Gardens, Wandsworth Common, SW17

My rating

Save to shortlist

Studio for sale

Recently refurbished and benefiting from off-street parking, this spacious studio flat is bright and airy within, benefiting from a neutral d├ęcor and excellent location to the amenities of Balham High Road. Leasehold. Read more.

Strickland Row, Wandsworth, SW18

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

This good-sized garage offering secure parking or ample storage space is located on a quiet residential street in a great area of Wandsworth. Freehold. Read more.

Strickland Row, Wandsworth, SW18

45000 Under offer

My rating

Save to shortlist

Garage for sale

We offer a free home valuation service

No-obligation valuation service.

Yes, value my home for free

London property

1. Draw a search

Click points on the map to draw a shape

Hi. Do you want to know how much your home is worth? I'm currently doing free valuations in this area. Rupert Rupert Greig1